Story Twilight Movie

Actor and actress Twilight Movie
Twilight Movie
Twilight Movie
Jakob in Twilight Movie

Something suprising that came of from this movie was the desire to Its almost worth seeing the scenery alone regardless of the story. I also found the scenery absolutely breath taking and give the film a real vitality. Hats off to the casting directory for getting these two characters so perfectly right.

I was amazed at the on screen chemistry between Bella and Edward, it was execellent, and helps make the movie take the form of an epic love story which can be compared to Romeo and Juliett. I am not a big fan of vampire movies, however this turned our to be essentally a love story and it looses none of it’s integrity from either the genre. I saw the twilight movie when it first got released when my friends recommended it after they had read the twilight book, I have to say it was on the best movie I have seen for a very long time.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...